"But...but...I swear it happened! Hello?!"
Parikshit's cries fell on deaf ears. The walls around him mocked him. The plug point next to his head jeered at him. "Hiss! Whacko!," it teased. So did the other inmates.
He was 2 years old and had always been on time. Yet, the only thing people associated him with today was false alarms. The cell he was in was designated for hopeless cases like him. But Parikshit was convinced he could be cured. He really did.
As he slowly went to sleep, his SIM wandering over thoughts about his last discharge, the warden slammed his door, waking him out of his reverie.
"P-man!" he bellowed. "Entertain me. Tell me what you thought happened yesterday."
Like clockwork, Parikshit stood up, approached the cell door.
"I was minding my own business, lost in thought, when I felt my human vibrate!"
He ceased to talk only to let the warden get up after his bout of laughter. "Please... go on." the warden's words pricked him.
P-man went on. "I thought I was conjuring crazy so I ignored it. That's when I felt him vibrate again. And this time, I swear it was no hallucination"
He dropped his pyjamas, reached into his pocket, took his human out and yelled.
"I SWEAR HE WAS VIBRATING!!"
Sure!!! The day's not far!!!! I love the sketches on your blog too - did you do them?
ReplyDeletethanks sloka and yeah, i did :)
Delete