Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Swipe

The fourth ring was cut short halfway. "Hello?" the voice was raspy. "Hello. Good evening sir. Is this Mr. Platinum Card last four digits 9110?"

A few moments passed without any exchange. "It is. Who's calling?"

"Good evening sir. My name is Pissflake last four digits 4242 and I'm calling you since you're a customer with Nexus Blink Copses. Can I interest you with an upper class A human?"

Mr. Platinum was now losing his magnetic mind. He had paused a very serious documentary about fishing thefts in debit pools. Being an aquaculture buff, he needed his daily dose of fins and was busy streaming videos online.

"Look Pissflake 4242, I am not interested in any more humans. I have 3 middle class C males and 1 upper-middle class B female. I do not need any more. My needs are adequately fulfilled and the only need I have right now is to end this conversation."

More silence ensued. This was destined to be a short conversation. It was.

Mr. Platinum hung up on Pissflake quite rudely.


Little did he know that Pissflake was no Blink agent. He had just swindled Mr. Platinum to the tune of 6 months off his impending  expiry date.


1 comment: