- Isn't it weird that the stupid argument in a bus is more human interaction you've had with a stranger than with a family member?
- How you're closer to a friend abroad than your friend next door.
- How the coffee turns cold on your desk when you brought it in warm, because you were busy staying online instead of in the real world.
- How you've forgotten what your handwriting looks like.
- How "have you seen the news?" means "have you checked the news online?"
- How "keep in touch" as an instruction is solely limited to chat messengers and social networking.
- When was the last time you sent a post card?
- Wrote down a phone number on a piece of paper instead of onto your cell phone?
- When the last paper you held wasn't a bill from some multinational food chain in a mall?
- Sometimes it’s alright to fall in a mall trying to climb an escalator backwards.
- It's ok to board a sardine can of a bus and watch an empty one go by.
- It's ok to drop that coke float outside mcdonalds and order another one.
- Life isn't about getting things right all the time. It's also about deviations from the norm.
- It's about starting in one direction and ending in a completely different one. Like this blog post.
Monday, May 30, 2011
new old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice observations. Thought provoking
ReplyDeleteCoke float - yuck. I'd probably drop it on purpose. Coke and ice-cream. What an abomination.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the handwriting bit - I have difficulty writing things down, like learning to write for the first time. And if I have to write a blog post, or even put my thoughts down, I need to type, that is the only way I can keep up with things swirling in my head. And I don't even like technology. I think iPhones and other complicated mobile phones are a waste of money - what happened to the good old land line? Not to mention these fancy phones turn people into zombies, playing games instead of making eye-contact. Though this does mean I can stare at people (cute guys, fascinating nail polish and jewellery, odd clothing) without them glaring at me for staring. People watching made easy thanks to technology. hmm.
Snorted with laughter on the in-packed-bus-bye bye empty bus-FML-situation :D
Life certainly isn't about getting things right all the time. Fall, pick yourself up, trip, giggle, head up, chin firm, carry on.
Nice :) I am all for deviating in posts!
i completely loved it!!!dsnt seem like the kk who is predominant...but d real kk hidden almost always....:P
ReplyDelete