Wednesday, March 3, 2010

uneventful

i feel like a cog in a square wheel; on the surface, working 8 hours of the day, traveling an hour, sleeping 7 hours, and whiling away the rest of the day. This stat-line looks just about normal. But, the transition from a full-time student to a part-time employee cum student to full-time employee has not been as rosy as initially assumed. Taken a hit, my schedule has. Tired from work, all I can do returning home is eat dinner, complemented by some online activity, a movie or 2, and then sleep. That leaves little or no time for my preferred free-time activities (playing the guitar/basketball) and that does not make me happy. An increasing waist-line and decreasing play time makes kk a grumpy pseudo middle-aged individual.

Now I can see what self-employed people have and I covet it. Nothing against regular employment, I have. But, right now, all I would want is satisfaction both, at work and away from it. And so far, its been coming in spurts only.

In other unrelated happenings, a water balloon filled with purple-whatever was flung at a bus by random urchin. A nut on said bus forgets to close window on holi when said bus was approaching mankhurd. Result of oversight by abovementioned nut results in easy entry access by balloon. Result of accurate flinging by moronic urchin is not so desirable as a mind full of issues gets 1 more added to it. Yes, my mind.

1 comment:

  1. i have nothing insightful to say but i spotted the subtle yoda influence.

    ReplyDelete